Yeah Yeah...I'm Still Single...You're Welcome!

Don't act like you didn't miss me. What a strange trip it has been these past few years. I've had my good times and my bad times. My crazy times and my crazier times. I've gone to festivals, changed jobs several times. My brother had a baby. I got a dog. But I am currently in a fairly spectacular place in life. Oddly enough, this clarity comes very soon after a breakup. It was one of those long distance things people warn you about. But I mean, homeboy was my future hubby. No doubts. As soon as he could move down, I wanted him living with me and shopping for the ring. I had all these expectations and thoughts about what it would be like when we lived together. I would come home and cook dinner and we would hang out and watch our favorite shows and then we would wrestle for a while before going to sleep in each other's arms.....

Then I woke up. Jesus Christ. I swear to God I can dish out advice like it's my God Damn job, but when it comes to actually using it for myself, it's like I feel like I'm immune to such things. But man, I tell you what, poor guy never knew what hit him. I'm not going to go into too many details, and trust me, this bro is responsible for his fair share of shit too, but I still respect him. Which is why I'm not going to go into too much detail about the real reasons of our demise, other than it was a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I'm starting the blog back again. This is just a little heads up post. This time around, it's gonna be a little more raw, little more mature but just as snarky. So stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whyyyyyyyyyyy????

The Top 5 Types of Crazy that Land Women in Spinsterville...#1: Picket Fence Crazy (PFC)

The Top 5 Types of Crazy That Land Women in Spinsterville...#2 Stage 5 Clinger (SFC)